Aquinas Church of England Education Trust
Cudham Church of England Primary
Who is Aquinas?
- We are a family of schools that deliver Life-Transforming-Learning.
- Big enough to support but small enough to care, plus we have a proven track record of turning sponsored schools around.
- In our schools, every learner flourishes, regardless of their background or starting point.
- We believe every community deserves an effective school, and bring the diligence and security to make that happen.
- Our schools all have their own identity based around the communities they serve, but also benefit from the opportunities we bring as a Trust.
- Many of our schools are Church of England schools, and the Trust is founded on Christian values. To us that means celebrating individuals, embracing differences and welcoming staff and children of all cultures and of all religions (or none).
- We recognise the importance of diversity and talent, where differences are valued and enhanced whilst delivering equity of opportunity as part of our inclusive culture.
- We care about and educate the whole child, combining an excellent education with a firm moral grounding so our learners can give back to their communities.
The Aquinas Central Team includes:
- Chief Executive Officer:
- Executive Assistant to the CEO:
- Chief Financial Officer:
- Director of Communication and Compliance:
- Director of Human Resources:
- Facilities Manager:
- Secondary Education Lead:
- Primary Education Director:
- Training & Development Director:
- Executive Headteacher, Rye Academies:
The Aquinas Central Team can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. or by writing to the address below. The contact telephone number is 020 3949 7000.
Further information on the Trust can be found on the Aquinas website by clicking here (www.aquinastrust.org). The Aquinas website also includes policies relevant to the academy, a full list of which can be found by Clicking here.
Cudham CE Primary is part of the Aquinas Church of England Education Trust (Aquinas). A charitable company Limited by guarantee and registered in England and Wales under Company Number 07525735. Its registered office is at Bishop Justus Church of England School, Magpie Hall Lane, BR2 8HZ. This is also the address for the Aquinas offices.
Supplemental Funding Agreement Click Here to view - Supplemental Funding Agreement