Welcome to Cudham C.E. Pre-School, a happy, family-orientated pre-school, which is part of Cudham C.E. Primary School.
We are an OfSTED registered, small family community Preschool, for children aged from 2½ years old and offer a carefully planned curriculum to encourage purposeful play and learning tailored to each individual child's needs.
We aim to provide:
- A happy environment where everyone, parents, carers and children alike, feel welcome, valued and secure;
- A curriculum that promotes the 7 areas of learning and development outlined in the Government’s Early Years Foundation Stage;
- A highly qualified team of staff who make learning fun and exciting, whilst ensuring every child is included and safe;
- Rooms that are bright, inviting and full of opportunities to investigate, play as part of a group or sit quietly and chat;
- Toys and resources that are stimulating, well cared for and meet the wide variety of children’s interests and abilities;
- Activities that give children opportunities and confidence to test new ideas, “have a go” and consolidate new skills;
- Colourful displays that celebrate children’s learning and achievements;
- A varied outdoor terrain that gives children the freedom to “let go” and experiment with movements, sounds and play however big, loud or messy;
- A community in which children become aware of each other’s needs and learn to work co-operatively; and
- A safe, happy place where your child can explore, develop new skills and take their first steps in a successful learning journey.