We would like to extend a warm welcome back to school for all of our pupils
Mr Daniel Finch
Mr Daniel Finch
Welcome to Cudham Church of England Primary School
Together, we Aim, Believe and Achieve
We are a small village school founded as a National School in 1851 by a group of local gentlemen including Charles Darwin and the Earl of Stanhope. Our school has a rich and diverse history through which we learn and celebrate. Our children’s learning journey starts at the age of 2, when children are eligible to join our over-subscribed pre-school. Our Christian virtues are promoted in all we do to ensure the success of our pupils academically, spiritually and morally. All children at Cudham Church of England School are equally valued, supported and challenged in line with our school virtues.
“I can do all this through him who gives me strength.”
Philippians 4 V 13
Our school enjoys a rural spot in the Kent countryside where our amazing surroundings are used to enhance our learning. We have a large Forest School, an outdoor swimming pool, extensive fields, woodland areas, quiet garden and ponds, which we are able to use to support our awe and wonder based curriculum.
We work closely with our local schools and are proud to be part of the Aquinas Trust, a group of Church and Community schools with hubs in Bromley and Rye.
On behalf of our Advisory Council, staff, pupils and families we welcome you to our unique school.
Who is Aquinas?
- We are a family of schools that deliver Life-Transforming-Learning.
- Big enough to support but small enough to care, plus we have a proven track record of turning sponsored schools around.
- In our schools, every learner flourishes, regardless of their background or starting point.
- We believe every community deserves an effective school, and bring the diligence and security to make that happen.
- Our schools all have their own identity based around the communities they serve, but also benefit from the opportunities we bring as a Trust.
- Many of our schools are Church of England schools, and the Trust is founded on Christian values. To us that means celebrating individuals, embracing differences and welcoming staff and children of all cultures and of all religions (or none).
- We recognise the importance of diversity and talent, where differences are valued and enhanced whilst delivering equity of opportunity as part of our inclusive culture.
- We care about and educate the whole child, combining an excellent education with a firm moral grounding so our learners can give back to their communities.
Remote Education Statement...
In line with Government Guidance, Cudham CE Primary is now operating with remote education for our pupils. Please see our Remote Education Statement here for more information. We look forward to being back together as a community again but in the meantime, stay home and stay safe.: Click Here.
Latest School Announcements
Our website has been updated with the new academic year 2016/2017 term dates.
Our newsletter details of forthcoming events, dates for the diary and ’tis the season for testing!.
Our latest newsletter with diary dates and forthcoming events.
Our latest newsletter just before the Easter break.